- Cathedral Heights mark in full color and set in monogram high contrast.
- Cathedral Heights, Washington DC.
- Business collateral mockup.
- Exterior side of tri-fold map brochure.
- Interior side of tri-fold map brochure.
- Color palette was extracted from a timelapse of three hours. Sky blue was applied as an accent color.
- Graphic elements were drawn from architectural references in the National Cathedral.
- This culminated in the kit of parts for the Cathedral Heights brand, rendering in a visual language.
- Business cards.
- Letterheads, envelopes and mailing labels.
[senior capstone project]
Process Book 7 x 10
Kit of parts, mounted 11 x 17
Final Mark, mounted 7 x 7
Cathedral Heights Identity System
For this project in Catherine Neylan’s Human Environmental Design course, a visual identity system of this nature was designed for a local neighborhood of choice, Cathedral Heights of northwest Washington, DC.
Project parameters required extensive physical research in the neighborhood and is consisted of a logo design, business cards, letterhead, envelope, mailing label, map brochure, and a ‘kit of parts’; a manual of design elements that can be used alone or in tandom to reinforce the identity system.
A process book is the final piece of the program, documenting the entire course of research and visual exploration invested into the mark and kit of parts. The 7"x10" process book for Cathedral Heights runs 42 pages.